Are You Pushing Potential Clients Away (Subconsciously)?
Could it be that you are pushing your clients away but don't even know it? Our subconscious has a big effect on all our results. What we believe is what we receive. Check out this post which gets beneath some of the most frustrating problems entrepreneurs face in attracting clients.
Take a moment to read through these statements. They are common statements that most entrepreneurs (and my clients) make.
Do any of them sound familiar?
- I want to be successful in my business, but I’m fearful that I wouldn’t than have any time for myself, my friends, or my family.
- I want to be successful in my business, but I worry that I could not tolerate the amount of stress that comes with being successful.
- I am convinced that I can’t be successful in my business because I really don’t have what it takes anyways.
- I want to be successful in my business, but I’m fearful that it would put my relationships at risk of falling apart or suffering.
- I want to be successful in my business, but I am scared I would crash and I would never recover.
Credit Image: attractive business woman via Shutterstock