Are You Pushing Potential Clients Away (Subconsciously)?
By Beverly Boston on January 03, 2012
Could it be that you are pushing your clients away but don't even know it? Our subconscious has a big effect on all our results. What we believe is what we receive. Check out this post which gets beneath some of the most frustrating problems entrepreneurs face in attracting clients.
Take a moment to read through these statements. They are common statements that most entrepreneurs (and my clients) make.
Do any of them sound familiar?
- I want to be successful in my business, but I’m fearful that I wouldn’t than have any time for myself, my friends, or my family.
- I want to be successful in my business, but I worry that I could not tolerate the amount of stress that comes with being successful.
- I am convinced that I can’t be successful in my business because I really don’t have what it takes anyways.
- I want to be successful in my business, but I’m fearful that it would put my relationships at risk of falling apart or suffering.
- I want to be successful in my business, but I am scared I would crash and I would never recover.
Credit Image: attractive business woman via Shutterstock
Read more from Are You Pushing Potential Clients Away (Subconsciously)? at Beverly Boston
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Career
Recent Comments on Career
By MUMZY Moms