Beyonce and Jay Z Release Joint Statement on The Leaked Video
By Romance Meets Life on May 15, 2014
Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange have said in a joint statement that they are moving on since a video was leaked earlier this week of Solange attacking Jay Z in a hotel elevator. The hotel had yesterday announced they have fired the person who recorded and sold the video.According to AP, the joint statement read as follows; "As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it," an exclusive statement to The Associated Press said Thursday. . . .
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Nate Berkus brings his celebrated style to LG’s premium line of kitchen appliances. See how our bloggers incorporated this style with with just a few simple tweaks. Enter "My Kitchen Needs Nate" contest for a chance to win an ultimate dream kitchen. Read more