Hulk Hogan Severely Burns Hand in Radiator Explosion

BlogHer Network

WOW!  Hulk Hogan burned his hand yesterday when a radiator in his home exploded.  We aren’t talking a minor injury — we’d characterize the freak accident as decidedly grotesque! The incident took place on Sunday at the 59-year-old wrestlers Tampa, Florida residence, prompting the icon with an obviously high tolerance for pain to provide a [...]

. . .

Read more from Hulk Hogan Severely Burns Hand in Radiator Explosion at Bitten and Bound

More Like This

Comments

In order to comment on BlogHer.com, you'll need to be logged in. You'll be given the option to log in or create an account when you publish your comment. If you do not log in or create an account, your comment will not be displayed.