Tips for Photographing at the Aquarium
[Editor's Note: Enjoy some stunning photos shot at the aquarium and pick up some hints for how to do the same things yourself at Plain Adventure. -Virginia]
One of the hardest things that I have tried to photograph is fish in an aquarium. Taking pictures at the aquarium is not an easy task. When I was using my point and shoot I would do the easy/lazy thing and switch it to the aquarium mode and be happy with the majority of the shots. I would be happy with about 10% and the other 90% would be passible.
Giant Octopus by Rob Stemple via Flickr
Read more from Taking Pictures at the Aquarium at Plain Adventure
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Photography
Recent Comments on Photography
By Suheiry F.