Some of the Best Things in Life are Free
At a time when the cost of everything is on our minds, why not focus on all the great things we can do as families that are FREE! Yep, Vermont is a treasure trove of activities and events that won’t cost ya thing.
FREE things to see and do this week in the greater Lake Champlain valley
- The Very Merry Theater is putting on a production of Grease at the Edumuds Middle School.
- The Spring Festival is taking place at the Bellweather School. There will be American Flatbread Pizza, Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, a farm stand, a fairy house, a scavenger hunt, live music and more.
- Milton is holding a Girl's Day for moms and their daughters in 3rd – 8th grade. There will be yoga, jazzercise, makeovers, massages for moms, cake decorating and more.
- Try storytimes and playgroups at your local library, The Flying Pig Bookstore, or the Four Seasons Garden Center.
- Dance and sing with your toddler or pre-schooler at Peter the Music Man.
- The skateboard park at Williston Central School is perfect for the whole family because it offers something for everyone – a playground nearby, a bike path, soccer fields, tennis courts, basket ball courts and picnic benches.
- Pack a picnic lunch and head to a playground or go for a hike.
- Take a ride on a bike path you haven’t tried yet.
Got a great idea for something to do that not on yet on Find&GoSeek? By all means, please do share. Submit a listing and let the rest of us in on it.
PS - All of these tips are on the house! :)