See What BlogHers Have to Say About Avent Bottles and Enter to Win $500!
Update 8/2/09: This sweepstakes has now ended.Thank you for your interest in this special offer!
Avent knows that BlogHer moms only want to provide the best for their babies. That's why they recently asked 7 BlogHers to try out the Avent 11 oz PES bottles with their new babies.
See the reviews below to find out what real moms had to say about Avent bottles. Avent also wants to know what nursery item you cannot live without. Share your comment and you will be entered to win a $500 Visa gift card!
- Melissa from A Familiar Path said "I'm still very pleased with the Avent bottles. The clean up easily, I love the design and shape of the bottle and my daughter likes them."
- Over on 3 Kids and Us, Cat's daughter is usually fussy after finishing a bottle because of the gas that gets trapped inside. Since using Avent, she has seen a significant change in her daughter's moods after feeding and her burping has been cut down!
- Being a brand new mom, Amy from This Northern Life was at a loss when it came to picking bottles. Read her review to see how Avent bottels made her daughter happy!
- Amy from Nothing's Broken was very impressed with her daughter's moods after feeding her with an Avent bottle. All in all, she though tAvent bottles were very well put together.
- Heather from Living For Him loved that Avent bottles were wider making it easier for her daughter to hold herself. She says, "I have never a problem with my daughter having gas with the Avent nipples."
- Kate Wicker already loved her Avent breast pump and was excited to try out the Avent bottles. She thought it was great that her daughter could control the flow of milk from the Avent nipple and the fact that the bottles fit right onto her pump!
- Avent bottles came highly recomended to Kelly from Kelly's Korner. She liked the size, shape and the fact that the Avent bottles help reduce colic and goes well with breast feeding.
The arrival of a baby brings joy and excitement to new parents' lives. However, those first few weeks of infancy can also mean the onset of colic and fussing in babies following bottle feeding. Persistent crying from an unsettled, uncomfortable fussing baby can deprive both mother and baby of much needed sleep and rest.
Avent's BPA Free Natural Feeding Bottles are clinically proven to reduce colic* and to reduce fussing especially at night time**.
As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the AVENT nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle, preventing any vacuum build-up. Listen for the gentle whistling sound and watch the air bubbles move from the nipple and into the bottle - not into the baby's tummy.
* At 2 weeks of age babies fed with an AVENT bottle showed a trend to less colic than babies fed with a conventional bottle.
** At 2 weeks of age babies fed with an AVENT bottle showed a trend to less fussing than babies fed with another leading bottle.
For a chance to win a a $500 Visa gift card share your must-have nursery item with your fellow BlogHers in the comment section below. Hurry! Sweepstakes ends August 1, 2009.
You must be registered at BlogHer and be logged in to the site, to enter this promotion. If you are not registered, it's free and easy! Simply click on the "Join Us" button in the box at the top of this page.
The sweepstakes runs from July 1, 2009 to August 1, 2009 and is only open to individuals who, at the time of entry deadline, are legal residents of the United States and are 18 years or older; one entry per person and per email address. Please be sure that your email address is up-to-date in your BlogHer profile so that we can contact you if you win! Click here to read the official rules.