BlogHer Reviewers try Smartfood and Give You 10 Chances to Win $100!
Update 7/15/09: This sweepstake has now ended. Thank you for your interest in this promotion.
For more information on out BlogHer Special Offers follow us on twitter, @BlogHerDeals.
It's not easy finding a snack that indulges your need for a delicious snack while still providing some positive nutrition. That's why Frito-Lay gave 8 BlogHers a chance to review the new Smartfood Popcorn Clusters.
Check out their reviews below for a chance to win $100 on each blog! And it gets better, we are also giving you 2 chances to win on BlogHer.com!
Smartfood Popcorn Clusters are so delicious that you won't believe they are also a sensible snack option. Smartfood is available in three tasty flavors (Cranberry Almond, Honey Multigrain and Chocolate Cookie Caramel Pecan). Smartfood is a great combination of indulgence with a side of good nutrition. For more on this and other sensible snack options check out A Woman's World.
Now for 8 chances to win a $100 Visa gift card, check out the reviews and enter to win! Then, submit your comments below for another 2 chances!
- RhiInPink was "thrilled to see that Smartfood has a new line of snacks- Popcorn Clusters that are pre-packaged into single serving sizes." They make a perfect snack for her long days at work. Her only wish is that she could keep her co-workers out of her snack drawer!
- Everyday Goddess is a bit of a health nut and likes her snacks with only a touch of sweetness. Check out her review to see what flavor of Smartfood she found best to satisfy her snacking urges!
- Over at Murraycrew, Jen is a mother of quadruplets and always on-the go. She said, "Smartfood is the perfect hold-me-over for any woman. Working, Student, Mom, or Retired, we're all on the go. Smartfood grab and go packets make a having a sensible snack an easy option for once!"
- Connie from Young and Relentless has been struggling with her weight for a long time. She thought it was great that she could indulge in a snack without feeling guilty. And with no preservatives, they were great for the kids also! See what flavors she and her family like best.
- Over at I-am-Styleish, Tiffany has already thrown some snack size packets of Smartfood in her purse to munch while she in on the go. She has even given them out to her family and girlfriends to try and they loved it! See what she has to say about Smartfood and enter to win one of 10 gift cards on her site now!
- YourStyleStar Monique is a hopeless foodie especially when snack food is involved. Smartfood made her feel like she had "died and gone to snack food heaven." Read what she had to say about all of the tasty Smartfood flavors.
- Alittlepieceofme Ashley say's "it is no secret that I love to eat!...I have tried a lot of "healthy" foods in my day...Smartfood offers just the right characteristics in a popcorn snack that make this girl happy!"
- OhHowLovely's biggest issues with eating healthy is feeling like she is denying herself of things she really enjoys. Enter Smartfood! It's an easy, delicious snack for everyone. Don't forget to leave her a comment for a chance to win!
Now for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card, just tell your fellow BlogHers, in the comment section below, how you celebrate girl's night in. Hurry! Contest ends July 15, 2009.*
*You must be registered at BlogHer, and be logged in to the site, to enter this promotion. If you are not registered, it's free and easy! Simply click on the "Join Us" button in the box at the top of this page.
For Official Sweepstakes rules please click here.
The Smartfood sweepstakes runs from June 15, 2009 to July 15, 2009 and is only open to individuals who, at the time of entry deadline, are legal residents of the United States and are 18 years or older.
For even more great prizes, why not share a hilarious story with A Woman's World? If you make them LOL the hardest you could inspire their season finale and win a girls getaway for two to NYC. Click here to enter today.
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on BlogHer
vitafusion™ is rooted in the belief that healthy habits should be enjoyable so that you’ll keep on doing them. See why our bloggers added vitafusion™ and L’il Critters™ vitamins into their daily routine and why they enjoy the convenience, great taste and health benefits it brings. Read more
Recent Comments on BlogHer
Switch to mobile view.