Spend Less Save More: Holiday Markdowns
By spendlesssavemore on December 28, 2012
· Post holiday markdown to look out for.
· Electronics: Take advantage of deep discounts on television, GPS and computers as well as cameras and accessories on all of these items. Know your warranties and store policies most stores offer extended warranties the best for me are Sam’s Club/Wal-Mart
(Sam’s club members have additional warranties available with special memberships) and Best Buy.
· Tools: As a wife of a carpenter and all around construction man, I know that tools are the priciest items we own. I think we own more money invested in tools then we do in our truck. So with that said this month is an
important month for replacing tools and tools that he’s had his eye on. The Home Depot is one place that you can find these savings as well as Lowe’s they have great return and replacement polices and keeps track of your previous purchases so take advantage of that.
· Home goods: I myself just took advantage of a new slow cooker/r roaster regularly priced
$39.99 marked down to $26.87. So if you’re in need of a small appliance or want new dish set this is a great time to save on those. Of course storage bins and linens are such great deals at this time they are great not just for storing Christmas ornaments, but think about all the left over wrapping paper. These are just a few of the home goods you can find this month so search well and you can save more.
· Bath products: Those entire great gift sets are on sale now scoop them up for Valentine’s Day or graduation
gift baskets. If they have holiday theme boxes just open them and place them in a basket with a bow for a personal touch.
More Like This
Recent Posts by spendlesssavemore
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Money
Recent Comments on Money