Spend Less Save More: How to make your laundry detergent last 1 year.
By spendlesssavemore on July 23, 2013
Laundry Detergent that last for 1 year!
Follow this recipe and you will save on the cost of resupplying your stockpile with laundry detergent all year long for just under $22.49-$37.20
• 1 (4 lb 12 oz) Box of Borax
• 1 (3 lb 7 oz) Box of Arm + Hammer Super Washing Soda
• 2 (14.1 oz) Bars of Zote Soap or Fels Naptha or Ivory Soap, grated
• 2 (2 lb) Boxes of Arm + Hammer Baking Soda
• 1 (3 lb) Container of OxyClean
• 1-2 (55 oz) Bottle of Purex Crystals Fabric Softener
Just add 1-2 Tablespoons per load depending on the size and you have just supplied yourself with a year’s worth of laundry for under $38.00 and if you visit our blog page at www.where2save.com learn how you can get free shipping on these products and coupons available on our coupon page to purchase locally.