Spend Less Save More: How to make your laundry detergent last 1 year.
By spendlesssavemore on July 23, 2013
Laundry Detergent that last for 1 year!
Follow this recipe and you will save on the cost of resupplying your stockpile with laundry detergent all year long for just under $22.49-$37.20
• 1 (4 lb 12 oz) Box of Borax
• 1 (3 lb 7 oz) Box of Arm + Hammer Super Washing Soda
• 2 (14.1 oz) Bars of Zote Soap or Fels Naptha or Ivory Soap, grated
• 2 (2 lb) Boxes of Arm + Hammer Baking Soda
• 1 (3 lb) Container of OxyClean
• 1-2 (55 oz) Bottle of Purex Crystals Fabric Softener
Just add 1-2 Tablespoons per load depending on the size and you have just supplied yourself with a year’s worth of laundry for under $38.00 and if you visit our blog page at www.where2save.com learn how you can get free shipping on these products and coupons available on our coupon page to purchase locally.
More Like This
Recent Posts by spendlesssavemore
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Money
Recent Comments on Money
By Cece Harbor