How do you stay connected to your kids? Tell us for 1 of 9 chances to win $200!
Update 9/9/09: This sweepstakes has now ended. Thank you for your interest in this promotion!
For more information on all of our other special offers, follow us on Twitter @BlogHerDeals.
As kids start heading back to school, their lives just keep getting busier and busier making it harder for parents to keep in communication with them.
Sprint asked 8 BlogHer Moms to share how they keep the lines of communication open with their children as they get older.
Read on and enter to win 1 of 9 $200 Visa Gift Cards!
See what BlogHers had to say and enter on each of their blogs for a chance to win. We're also giving a $200 Visa gift card away here on BlogHer.com in the comments section below!
- Suzanne from Chickens in the Road knows that keeping calm helps her teenagers to be more open when communicating.
- Find out how House on a Hill makes communicating with her son more enjoyable and helps to ensure his safety.
- Bridget from Our Cup Runneth Over shares her tips on how to keep communication open with your kids.
- JMom from Amoores shares how she keeps in touch with her teenage girls as their lives get busier and busier.
- Connie from Smockity Frocks knows that spending time together with her kids helps to make sure she knows what is going on in their lives.
- See how Rachael from Little Bites of Heaven overcomes communication challenges with her kids.
- Pensieve says that encouraging open communication with your children gets much more important when they start entering thir teenage years!
- Having racked up lots of experience communicating with her 5 teens, Retro-Food shares how she uses technology to stay in touch with her family.
Get your kids the supplies they need before they go back to school. Like Full QWERTY keyboard phones from Sprint. From the new duel slider Samsung ExclaimTM to the free LG Rumor2TM, your kids will thank you by text, email, and maybe even call you.
Sprint wants to know how you stay connected with your kids. Tell us in the comment section below for a chance to win a $200 Visa Gift Card! Hurry! Sweepstakes ends September 4, 2009.
You must be registered at BlogHer and be logged in to the site, to enter this promotion. If you are not registered, it's free and easy! Simply click on the "Join Us" button in the box at the top of this page.
The sweepstakes runs from August 10, 2009 to September 4, 2009 and is only open to individuals who, at the time of entry deadline, are legal residents of the United States and are 18 years or older; one entry per person and per email address. Please be sure that your email address is up-to-date in your BlogHer profile so that we can contact you if you win! Click here to read the official rules.
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on BlogHer
Recent Comments on BlogHer
By Jami Kelly
By Lisa Thomson
By Laurel Regan
Switch to mobile view.