St. Patrick's Day Pancakes
By dettecakes on March 13, 2014
Last night started our countdown to St. Paddy's Day! I saw a picture of rainbow pancakes last week on Pinterest and immediately wanted to make them. So, we made them for dinner! They ended up being super easy to make and I think they are the perfect way to get into the Irish spirit.
1. Start off by making your pancakes mix. I like Kodiak Cakes because all you need to add is water.
2. Divide pancake mix into 6 separate bowls.
3. Add food coloring to each of the bowls to make red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple pancake mix.
4. Make pancakes and stack like a rainbow.
5. Spread with butter, add maple syrup and enjoy! They really are so simple and fun for kids this time of the year!
Of course Odette got her own baby stack of rainbow pancakes! It was her first time eating pancakes and there were no complaints as she gobbled them up :) Hope you enjoy this recipe with your kiddos!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food
Green & Black's Organic Chocolate Reviews & Sweepstakes
We placed Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate to the test! Check out these delicious chocolate recipes and recreate them for the ones you love using exceptional, fairtrade ingredients. Plus get a chance to win $100 cash equivalent and a chocolate prize pack.