Sunday morning airing of grievences
Note: I'm tired. Really, really tired. And this post was written prior to ingesting my frist cup of coffee.
1) My dogs. They’re assholes. Barking, muddy paws, and suddenly becoming incontinent because ZOMG it’s raining outside. Jerks.
2) Three- year olds. THE HELL? I bribe you to poop, every meal is hand delivered, you have more toys than FAO Schwartz. Yet you still have tantrums? A little over-dramatic, don’t you think?
3) Not. sleeping. through. the. night. See points one and two. Four times. Each.
4) Sibling rivalries/arguments. Get the fuck away from each other and stop talking. Seriously? It’s not that hard. WHY MUST IT BE THAT HARD?
5) Not having a live-in maid. That’s just horseshit.
ADD A COMMENT
Recent Posts by kell_gill
The enamel of baby teeth and new adult teeth is vulnerable to damage. Help protect your child’s teeth for years to come by using ProNamel 6-12 Years Toothpaste. Read our bloggers' posts and see you should start your kids with using ProNamel 6-12 Years Toothpaste plus get a chance to win $100! Read more