Super Bowl Food
By Mazerisms on January 31, 2013
Sunday is the big game, and you have no idea what to serve for the Super Bowl gathering that you decided to throw at the last minute. Do not stress; Super Bowl food is the most crowd pleasing and easiest menu you can whip together. I have provided our list of must have munchies for game time.
- CHIPS & DIP. We prefer Tortilla Scoops with Queso Dip.
- BREAD BOWL with a Veggie Dip in the middle.
- HOT WINGS- do not forget the ranch or bleu cheese for dipping (Note-if you do not want chow down like a cave man, you can make Buffalo Chicken Dip) *See recipe below
- SOFT PRETZELS, you can buy the mini bites in the frozen food section.
- CAKE- must look like a football field **See Recipe Below
- MOST IMPORTANTLY– Do not forget the beer!
*Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe:
- 2 lbs of cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 Cup of Franks Hot Sauce, you can always add more if you want more spice.
- 1 Bag of Shredded Sharp Cheese
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 cup of ranch or bleu cheese dressing, if it looks dry or is too spicy you can add more.
Mix together and bake in the oven for 20 minutes on 350 until dip starts to bubble. Serve with tortilla chips.
**Football Field Cake
- Make a box cake (any flavor) in 9×11 pan, let cool.
- Dye your icing green and ice the cake.
- Put white icing a sandwich bag, cut the corner tip of the bag, and draw lines across the cake to resemble yard lines.
- You can get creative by writing the team names in the end zones, or buying mini footballs to place on the cake. Click for: Cake Example
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food
Tyson Fresh Chicken Reviews
With a little help from Tyson Fresh Chicken, bloggers share their favorite chicken recipes for mealtime with the family. Read their posts and enter for a chance to win a kitchen goods gift basket!