Crepes are amazing - they are so delicate, light and perfect for any occasion to serve as your dessert or just to start a beautiful morning. Nutella is a must with crepes if you ask me:)
1 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1 cup flour
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Fresh fruits, jam or strawberry sauce
Powdered sugar for dusting to make it look fancy
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs.
2. Slowly add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and vegetable oil, beat until smooth. You can also use a blender to mix these ingredients (for smoother batter) or pour the batter through a strainer to eliminate the lumps.
3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coasts the surface evenly.
4. Cook the crepe for about a minute until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
5. Let it cool and spread with Nutella cream. Then roll it and top with some fresh berries or any fruit sauce you have handy. Dust with powder (white course).