Sweet Treats for Christmas
By mommaowls on December 13, 2012
The cute reindeer cupcakes are perfect for your child’s class Christmas parties. I found the idea in my Family Fun magazine in 2010.
What you will need:
- Cupcakes (homemade or store bought, any flavor)
- Chocolate and vanilla frosting
- Red and brown M&Ms
- Vanilla and chocolate Tootsie Rolls midgets
- Black gel icing
- Twisted pretzels-broken in half (larger ones work best)
What to do:
- Frost your baked and cooled cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
- Pipe on some vanilla frosting for a snout.
- Add a red or brown M&M for the nose.
- Pinch of two pieces of vanilla tootsie roll and roll into little balls(eyes). Dot your eyes with the black gel icing.
- Break or cut the chocolate tootsie roll in half and pinch into an ear shape.
- Place broken pretzel pieces in place for the antlers.
What new treat will you try this year?
Amber Tincher and Amy Leckrone
Co-founders Camp Mommawatchi
More Like This
Recent Posts by mommaowls
Most Popular on BlogHer