Here’s all you need to know about my me/my blog in five.
- I ate rainbow chip frosting for lunch yesterday. And dinner.
- I haven’t slept in years. This is glaringly apparent when I try to think deep.
- I will hide under frozen turkeys to avoid running into people in the grocery store. Frostbite? Better than awkward conversation.
- I love my husband and my babe. They are both cooler than I am. Score.
- Family motto growing up, “A family that breaks and enters together, does time together.” Bam.
Really, if you enjoy laughing at the harmless misfortune of other's, specifically me, c'mon over.
February 27, 2017 - 8:39am by Elisa Camahort