X Marks the Spot: Cupids Bow and Beyond

The  liners in this "line up" (bare with me) are the Bobbi Brown in Brownie Pink and the Milani in Neutral 04......Okay, so while the exterior packaging looks pretty close color wise there are a few key differences.The BB is more brown than mauve, requires more scrubbing to remove the hand swatch, and costs you $23....more

Disappointing Beauty Products



WHERE DOES VITAMIN D3 COME FROM?This one may actually surprise you, as it did me! According to the New England Journal of Medicine, only about 10% of vitamin D comes from our food we eat and the remaining 90% we actually receive from sun exposure! Yes- that's really true...we shouldn't completely avoid the sun....more

Sheer Juicy Lips

The heat is on and who doesn't need a little extra hydration on your pucker?!I keep most of my cosmetics in a vanity drawer (with a straight up lock and key due to rascally tots), but I like to keep a couple items readily available for touch ups throughout the day-- like my sheer lip balms....more

Beauty Buys

I went on a bit of a shopping spree when I learned I was healthy enough to head back to work after my ...more

Lindsay Ellingson Reveals Her Makeup Application Tips

Top model and Victoria’s Secret Angel Lindsay Ellingson recently launched her own makeup line named Wander Beauty, inspired by her many years of travel. The model’s vibrant colour palette is also influenced by her time on the catwalk when having “a healthy flush” was a big beauty trend....more

My Review On CoverGirl Supper Sizer mascara & Intensify me eyeliner

So I'm supposed to do a review on the { Supper Sizer Mascara & Intensify me eyeliner } From COVERGIRL. I Got this box from come.  I like the mascara but i do not like to the wand of it to much, Only because it seems like it could be a clumper and im not to much of a fan of that. I still gotta try it out but for the most part it seem pretty awesome. The eyeliner on the other hand i DO NOT LIKE only because when i put it on it smeered all over the place and washed off the moment i put water on it. It just seems to touchy and i honstley dont wear liqued eyeliner....more