Tell Your Story - First Prize is a Kindle
By AnnmarieKelly.V... on April 13, 2012
Enter the 5th Annual Victorious Woman Contest TODAY!
Every woman has a story of overcoming. What’s yours?
Now is a great time to tell your story to other and get the “atta girl” you earned. And you won’t be telling your story without good purpose. In addition to entering it into a contest, your story of victory can inspire another woman who is in the same place now that you were in before, going through the same thing that you did.
Sharing your story will not only give you a win, but will help another woman be victorious!
Here's what to do:
- Choose a story from your life about how you overcame a challenge - maybe through a difficult divorce, a painful childhood or an addiction or when starting over after a career interruption, starting a business in a bad economy, going back into the workplace after being a stay-at-home mom, etc.
- Write it in 350-850 words. You can get ideas for what to tell and how to tell it in the "contest rules" at www.victoriouswomancontest.com
- Enter online (by May 6) at http://ow.ly/a6Qym
- When voting opens, tell your family, friends and coworkers to vote for your story; the stories with the most votes become finalists
- Winners will be notified by the end of May. See the complete list of dates, prizes and contest rules at www.victoriouswomancontest.com.
I wish every NAFE woman the BEST of luck!!!
1st PRIZE: KINDLE
2nd PRIZE: $50 Visa Gift Card
3rd PRIZE: $25 Visa Gift Card
- AND -
Winning essays to be featured on the Victorious Woman website in July, August and September (respectively).
- AND -
You can get help to win!
We're doing it American Idol-style again this year. That means that before your story goes to our group of excellent judges, you can get your family and friends to VOTE you into the finalist category!
And just in case...you don't want to tell your story this year, but you know someone who has a good one to tell, please forward this email to her.
Get all the details and the entry link at:http://ow.ly/a6Qym
Author and Motivational Speaker
CEO, SkillBuilder Systems
Founder, Victorious Woman Project
Find me on Facebook:
More Like This
Recent Posts by AnnmarieKelly.VictoriousWoman
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Blogging Events
Recent Comments on Blogging Events