Ten To Dos in May 2013
I did a pretty good job of getting things done and having fun and relaxing in April. Let's see if I can do as well in May... it will be touch and go.
1. Read a book from my stacks.
2. Clean out the cubby and my dresser (again).
3. Make some dog toys out of old t-shirts.
4. Clean out the two sideboards.
5. Clean up Prince J's room.
6. Clean out the "cold room" (which probably should happen before Prince J's room...)
7. Figure out TW's mom's plans for BH Food.
8. Try the Monthly Art Journal Calendering since the month of doodling went so well.
9. Watch two movies from my book to movie challenge.(1)
10. Use my groupons! (2 of 5)
What's on your to do list for this month?
BlogHer Community Manager
Flamingo House Happenings