Ten Things About Me
By FatCat on June 29, 2012
Bad Luck Detective's Challenge: Ten Things About Me That Folks Might Not Know
1. I'm not really a cat
2. I don't drink milk - ever. However, I have a real fondness for cheese, particularly parmesan.
3. I smile easily
4. I'm not very comfortable showing my emotions to others so I've tried to compensate by learning to speak honestly
5. I was a pretty good kid, but I honestly don't know how I made it to adulthood without getting in trouble or getting seriously injured
6. I spent more time devising ways to cheat on tests in school than actually studying for the tests
7. In elementary school, I made up pretend books and turned in book reports on them and received good grades
8. I love lying in bed with a chewable calcium pill slowly dissolving in my mouth
9. I love eecummings poetry more and more
10. I'm horrible at putting periods at the ends of my sentences. And I LOVE beginning sentences with words that aren't supposed to begin sentences.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mary Kay® Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco, created 2 stunning looks featured on Project Runway. Our bloggers had a wonderful time recreating the Sculpted Look where the focus is on the lips and the brow and the Bronze Glow look where the focus is on the eyes and cheeks. Read our bloggers' posts and see how they recreated these looks plus get a chance to win a Mary Kay® prize pack! Read more