Ten things I learned from Pippi Longstocking
By peggy_nastat on October 17, 2011
Ten things I learned from Pippi Longstock
- You don’t need matching socks to be famous.
- A female can live on her own, have her own money and be perfectly happy.
- Good neighbours matter.
- If the only male in your life happens to be a monkey, so be it.
- Say yes to new adventures.
- Having the courage to befriend someone totally different to yourself will change your world for the better.
- For as much as you may have hated your name growing up, Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraim's Daughter Longstocking, has got to be worse.
- Having superhuman strength means not always having to conform.
- You should be able to fit all of your greatest treasures in a large chest of drawers.
- It’s okay to be different.
More Like This
Recent Posts by peggy_nastat
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Family
Marshalls Reviews & Giveaway
Have you shopped for your children's Back to School outfits? Marshalls carries the latest trends that your stylish kids will love! Read our bloggers' reviews and see why they chose Marshalls plus get a chance to win a $100 Marshalls gift card.