Ten things I learned from Pippi Longstocking
By peggy_nastat on October 17, 2011
Ten things I learned from Pippi Longstock
- You don’t need matching socks to be famous.
- A female can live on her own, have her own money and be perfectly happy.
- Good neighbours matter.
- If the only male in your life happens to be a monkey, so be it.
- Say yes to new adventures.
- Having the courage to befriend someone totally different to yourself will change your world for the better.
- For as much as you may have hated your name growing up, Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraim's Daughter Longstocking, has got to be worse.
- Having superhuman strength means not always having to conform.
- You should be able to fit all of your greatest treasures in a large chest of drawers.
- It’s okay to be different.
More Like This
Recent Posts by peggy_nastat
Most Popular on BlogHer
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! AND it keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' experiences with the FoodSaver® System and see why you should get one for your home. Plus get a chance to win $100 Visa gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Family
Recent Comments on Family