TERIYAKI CHICKEN NOODLES
By Scrumptiouz on October 09, 2013
Preparation time: 35 Mins
Servings: 2-3 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Noodles
Ingredients for Teriyaki Chicken Noodles:
- 4 boneless chicken thighs cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp teriyaki marinade
- 100g noodles
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Groundnut oil
- Chunk root ginger
- 1 pack leafy stir-fry vegetables
- 1 large yellow capsicum
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
Here are the easy steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodles:
- Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce for 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles, drain it and rinse in cold water. Then drain it again.
- Skewer the chicken and put it under a hot grill.
- Brush it with leftover marinade and keep it turning until glazed, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Cook the crushed ginger and garlic, pour the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil and noodles and toss it well. Serve with skewer chicken.
Enjoy the tasty and delicious Teriyaki Chicken Noodles.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Cooking for Health
Recent Comments on Cooking for Health
By Kate Kerley