By joysuzanne on August 30, 2011
Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. - Ephesians 5:4
Today, I am thankful for...
- The invention of the fan.
- 90 degree weather
- God's protection over Peggy and family and their homes during the hurricane.
- A long email from Rachel that brought tears to my eyes.
- A job interview scheduled for Thursday!
- Photobucket editing features.
- Wonderful parents who raised me to know Jesus.
- Fresh strawberries.
A chat with my little sister...(read the rest here)