Thanks Pt. 1
By Lakegypsy on November 15, 2011
It seems as though everyone is doing a '30 days of Thanks', and I got to thinking, I'm pretty thankful for a lot of things, and then I thought, 'are you actually going to remember to sit down are write it out everyday', then I though 'ummm, no'.
So, I decided to do it in three parts, because I'm pretty lazy cool like that.
Here's part one. The first ten.
PS. Is it shocking to anyone else that Thanksgiving is next Thursday? I'm stunned. Still.
Okay, here goes, for real this time.
1. I'm extremely thankful for 1/4 of my heart, The Mister. He's a pretty rad guy. He's not all romantical, and he can be quite a jackalope sometimes, but dammit, this bossy bitch loves him, and he loves me, for who I am, always.
2. My first daughter, my life changer, 1/4 of my heart. I'm so very thankful for you. You're the epitome of independence and elegance. You have an old fashioned soul, and the most generous heart of anyone I know, and I'm so incredibly proud to call you my daughter.
3. My almost an adult, baby girl, and 1/4 of my heart. I'm so thankful for you. I'm thankful that you've grown up, while keeping true to your childlike heart. You're full of glitter and rainbows, and you always go out of your way to make people smile. I'm so proud of who you are.
4. My sweet baby, my angel, the ageless boy that completes my heart. We had you for such a brief time, but you were so loved and we felt nothing but love from you. You completed my heart and our family, and I'm endlessly thankful to have met you.
5. The rest of my crazy ass family. Who would I be without this bunch? Whether it's my mommy giving me advice, one of my 6000 sisters making me laugh, or a Gram's that makes me feel nothing but love on a dark day. My aunts and uncles and 10, 000 cousins, I'm thankful for each and every one of you crazy people.
6. My friends, my girls, my bitches. Ya, we claim each other as bitches, but we mean it with love, some don't understand it, but that's okay. It's because we're that close, that we can say it, and I'd be the loneliest girl without them. Thanks for being in my life ladies. I love you all.
7. I'm thankful, that I have a job, and the desire to do my job to the best of my ability. It's not a glamorous job, but it's my job and I'm thankful to have it.
8. Nature. I'm thankful that I live in a place where I get to see beauty every time I walk outside my door.
9. And I'm thankful I have a nice camera to capture that beauty.
10. I'm thankful, that I have a place to vent my frustrations, celebrate good times, and just write about nothing and everything anytime I want. Thanks BlogHer, for being a great outlet and bringing me friendships I may never had, had otherwise.
To be continued...
More Like This
Recent Posts by Lakegypsy
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Kim Court
Most Popular on Work/Life
Recent Comments on Work/Life