Things I've Learned
Going through my divorce and standing by friends going through their divorces...there are a few things I've learned (the hard way!).
- A woman should be told she's beautiful on a regular basis. Never let anyone treat you as less than what you are.
- If he isn't proud to have you on his arm and to publicly acknowledge that you are his, leave.
- If you are not his priority, if other things come before you, if it's all about him, leave.
- If your feelings are dismissed and treated as invalid, leave.
- Be appreciative for what you have. If you are not appreciated in return, leave.
- You ARE beautiful. Regardless of society's standards of beauty, your soul and heart shine through. That is what is truly beautiful.
- Every woman is worthy of being that trophy wife. You are a precious gift.
- A man who loves you will make you and your happiness his priority. You deserve nothing less.
- What you feel is true and real. A woman's intuition should be listened to and followed.
- Women are natural caretakers. This is a one of a kind gift that you bestow on someone. Be proud.
Just a few thoughts...do you have any to add?