Thursday Top Ten
By bleeping amazing on January 19, 2012
1. The Bike Protection Fairy. OH MY GOD, I can’t believe Frick’s bike was still at school after leaving it for the weekend.
2.#SITS31DBBB. Dude, we all know I need all the help I can get. Thank you for supporting my shenanigans.
3. Last games of the basketball season. I got super excited about not having to attend any kid sporting events for a month and then remembered that Frack is in a winter lacrosse league that starts on Saturday. FML
4. Netflix on my iPhone. I can now feed my TV addiction without waking up my hubby. Note to self: watching three movies in a row on a weeknight=exhaustion and bitchiness, which is bad for business. Moderation is key.
5. Living in DC. Most people never have a change to see DC and all its beauty. I get to see it on a random Monday.
6. Not leaving my couch on Sunday. Except to pee, ’cause, yeah…that’s necessary.
7. Mailing refinance paperwork. One more step down!
8. The business plan. I sat down and wrote a plan for the next year. I’ll save that for another post.
9. Patience. Good gracious, I’m so glad I have a patience button after some of the conference calls I’ve had this week. UGH!
10. Running. First run in over 6 months. It felt good, minus being dragged by the dog. Other than that, fantastic!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lisa Stone
Most Popular on Wellness
Recent Comments on Wellness
By Melissa Ford