Time for a fun Meme! ReImagine Yourself!
By FauxClaud on March 11, 2008
This spring, Sears is encouraging America to ReImagine You; to consider how you would re-invent your home and your look. Did you know that in a recent survey conducted on behalf of Sears, 9 in 10 Americans (92%) said they would like to change the look of three rooms in their home? What’s more, fifty-seven percent wish they had the vision to imagine their homes potential. However, nearly 3 in 4 Americans note that economic considerations hold them back.
Sears would like to extend this invitation to the Blogging community by introducing the ReImagine Yourself X5 Blog Meme. You are encouraged to write about 5 ways that you could ReImagine your home while working on a budget.
After describing your 5 ReImagined Changes in your life, tag 5 other Bloggers to carry on the meme and list them at the end of your post.
While the topic is completely open, ideas inspired from the ReImagine You program are excellent starting points. For project ideas and inspiration, visit ReImagineYourself.com or use the suggested starting points below. This is a great resource for your readers who are looking to re-design or update their homes!
For more information about the ReImagine You program, see the attached release. Have fun with your ReImagine ideas. We can’t wait to see how America ReImagines!
• Kitchen: The kitchen is the heart of the home; it’s the place where family and friends gather most often. ReImagine a more inviting, spacious and efficient kitchen.
• Bathroom: Your bathroom can be more than a place for a quick shower. ReImagine ways to make you bathroom a place for a luxurious escape.
• Bedroom: A good bedroom should be a sanctuary of comfort. More than one-third of your life is spent in your bedroom so it should be fabulous! ReImagine the most relaxed room in the house.
• Garage: Your garage is full of potential; with a little organization it can be a great place to get the job done. ReImagine ways to make your garage one of the most efficient rooms in your home.
• Your Closet/Style: Spring is the perfect time for new beginnings, and with that, a new closet. ReImagine what would give you a fresh new look.
• “Green”: Now more than ever, we have to be mindful of the environment in all we do. ReImagine a little more “green” into your home this spring.