Today's Gratitude List
By Laurel Regan on August 13, 2012
It's good to stop, sometimes, and take a quick inventory of the things in your life for which you're grateful at that moment in time. In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time.
- Being loved.
- Being employed.
- Being able to work part time.
- Receiving a generous bonus from my employer.
- Putting plans in place to visit my family this Christmas.
- Going to the doctor for a checkup and getting a clean bill of health.
- Accessible, affordable health care.
- Developing friendships.
- Fitness buddies.
- Walking trails.
- Book clubs.
- A busy social life.
What's on your gratitude list at this moment?
~ Dawn @ Alphabet Salad
More Like This
Recent Posts by Laurel Regan
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Work/Life
Mystery Shopping Made Simple: How to REALLY Make Money with Mystery Shopping as a Home-Based Business
By Tisha Berg
Protect your loved ones and save up for the unexpected. Planning ahead for unfortunate events life may throw at you can be empowering and helps put you back in control. Read our bloggers' posts and see how you can be prepared for life's future events.
Recent Comments on Work/Life