Today's Gratitude List
It's good to stop, sometimes, and take a quick inventory of the things in your life for which you're grateful at that moment in time. In no particular order, here is my own gratitude list for this moment in time.
- Finishing my take-home final exam for Italian class, and feeling confident that I did well (I hand it in on Tuesday and will know for sure on Thursday after it's been marked).
- Starting to feel the glimmerings of Christmas spirit for the first time this year.
- Looking ahead to a calendar full of fun events with friends throughout the month of December.
- Planning to decorate our tree.
- That delicious quandary faced when you find a book you enjoy so much that you don't want to stop reading, yet realize that if you keep reading it'll be over all too soon.
- Espresso con biscotti.
- Inspirational quotes that show up when you need them the most.
- The realization that the passage of time isn't always a negative or regrettable thing.
What's on your gratitude list at this moment?
~ Dawn @ Alphabet Salad