Tofu Stir-Fry with Ginger and Peppers
By arikagrace on June 11, 2012
1 pkg Extra-Firm Tofu
1 cup frozen or fresh peppers
3 shitake mushrooms, diced
1 handful of spinach, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 green onions, chopped
4 tbps olive oil
1/3 cup Soy sauce
2 tsp Ginger, chopped
1 cup water
- Prepare the tofu by pressing it to rid it of excess water
- Slice the tofu into thin slab or small pieces
- Mix together together the marinade and let the tofu soak in it for 20-30 minutes
- Heat up a frying pan with the olive oil
- Once the oil is heated, add the garlic and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add the tofu once its ready, add to the pan.
- Fry up the tofu on both sides, and then add the remaining vegetables.
Serve and Enjoy!
---gardening, canning, and healthy sustainable living--
happy home http://happyhomeypsi.blogspot.com
More Like This
Recent Posts by arikagrace
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Cooking for Health
Recent Comments on Cooking for Health