Tofu Stir-Fry with Ginger and Peppers
1 pkg Extra-Firm Tofu
1 cup frozen or fresh peppers
3 shitake mushrooms, diced
1 handful of spinach, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 green onions, chopped
4 tbps olive oil
1/3 cup Soy sauce
2 tsp Ginger, chopped
1 cup water
- Prepare the tofu by pressing it to rid it of excess water
- Slice the tofu into thin slab or small pieces
- Mix together together the marinade and let the tofu soak in it for 20-30 minutes
- Heat up a frying pan with the olive oil
- Once the oil is heated, add the garlic and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add the tofu once its ready, add to the pan.
- Fry up the tofu on both sides, and then add the remaining vegetables.
Serve and Enjoy!
---gardening, canning, and healthy sustainable living--
happy home http://happyhomeypsi.blogspot.com