Top 10 rules of a toddler
By virginiaannebowen on February 09, 2014
In the world of toddlers and babies, there are strict rules and demands that must be abided by otherwise, screaming and insanity will ensue.
1. Mommy is not allowed to go to the potty unaccompanied – actually, Mommy is not allowed to go to the potty at all.
2. Mommy is not allowed to do dishes – “I WANT” the dirty plate in the dishwasher!
3. Snacks and treats are to be enjoyed without limitation – unless it’s the baby enjoying some mama milk, that’s not allowed.
4. Boots will always be worn.
5. Clothes and diapers will not be worn.
6. Naps are for babies, no wait, the baby isn't allowed to nap either.
7. Baby must be held during late afternoon hours with toddler scaling Mommy’s leg, insisting the baby be dropped.
8. No talking on the phone unless Mommy enjoys three and four-way chatter.
9. Showers are for the whole family to enjoy together.
10. Babies sitting unattended on the floor will be sat on.
And with that, the toddler is disappointed to wake-up and find his mama writing on her laptop and not extending an ice cream cone.