Top Stocking Stuffers For Kids!
By happykidsinc on December 03, 2012
I know, lots of bloggers out there have their "must have" stocking stuffer lists. I am no exception! Stockings are probably the best part of Christmas morning for me. I individually wrap all the goodies I tuck in for my kids so each one is a true treasure.
So, I've rounded up a few fun, cute gifts they are sure to covet in their stockings. Below read on for my top five girls and top five boys stocking stuffers.
For The Girls:
1. Cherokee Sequin Tank, from Target. I even want one of these! And at only id="mce_marker"2.99, it's sure to be a pleaser in any girls' stocking.
2. Pink Leopard Print TOMS, from Nordstrom. I know my little girl wants a pair. Just perfect to tuck into a stocking.
3. Hello Kitty Bow Compact Mirror, from Sephora. I know my daughter would love to tuck this into her bag.
4. "Have A Cherry Christmas" Lip Gloss, by Philosophy. Not too flashy, perfect for the little girl in your life.
5. M & M's Earbuds, by Maxell. Too cute!
For The Boys:
1. Batman Hat, from Target. Any boy would love to stay warm with this hat! A steal at $9.99.
2. Love these Fan Decks, from Pottery Barn Kids. Available in Superhero or Star Wars.
3. Solar Powered Bug, Fat Brain Toys. We were once at a science museum and my boys played with something similar to this for hours!
4. Crayola Airbrush Maker, by Crayola. Turns a marker into an airbrush. Art loving kids will dig it!
5. Spy Glasses, available at Amazon. I love these.....and they are a steal at $2.50 for a fun stocking stuffer.
Editor's Note: I have not been solicited by any of the above companies. I simply love their stuff!
More Like This
Recent Posts by happykidsinc
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Nate Berkus brings his celebrated style to LG’s premium line of kitchen appliances. See how our bloggers incorporated this style with with just a few simple tweaks. Enter "My Kitchen Needs Nate" contest for a chance to win an ultimate dream kitchen. Read more