True Confessions: 10 Things I've Never Done
By Laurel Regan on March 26, 2014
We all have them (even if the list may be shorter for some than it is for others!): a handful of seemingly common or rite-of-passage life experiences which, whether by choice or by chance, we've never actually had. So just for fun - even though I know it might inspire you to exclaim incredulously, "What?! You've never _______? You can't be serious!" - I thought I'd reveal a few of the items on my own "things I've never done" list.
10 Things I've Never Done
- watched Forrest Gump from beginning to end
- smoked anything - cigarette, cigar, pipe, salmon ;)
- visited a country other than Canada or the US
- watched an episode of Glee
- taken any non-pharmaceutical (i.e., illegal) drugs
- read any of the Harry Potter books or seen the Harry Potter movies
- got a tattoo
- been pregnant/given birth
- had my wisdom teeth removed (because I don't have any!)
- learned how to play chess
Now it's your turn!
What are some things you've never done?
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."
More Like This
Recent Posts by Laurel Regan
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Sparkling ICE is a bold flavored sparkling water that truly delivers on taste and contains just the right amount of fizz. Read our bloggers' posts and get more details on how you can enter the Flavor Face Off plus find out more about the delicious flavors that Sparkling ICE has to offer. Read more
Most Popular on Work/Life
Recent Comments on Work/Life