True Confessions: 10 Things I've Never Done
By Laurel Regan on March 26, 2014
We all have them (even if the list may be shorter for some than it is for others!): a handful of seemingly common or rite-of-passage life experiences which, whether by choice or by chance, we've never actually had. So just for fun - even though I know it might inspire you to exclaim incredulously, "What?! You've never _______? You can't be serious!" - I thought I'd reveal a few of the items on my own "things I've never done" list.
10 Things I've Never Done
- watched Forrest Gump from beginning to end
- smoked anything - cigarette, cigar, pipe, salmon ;)
- visited a country other than Canada or the US
- watched an episode of Glee
- taken any non-pharmaceutical (i.e., illegal) drugs
- read any of the Harry Potter books or seen the Harry Potter movies
- got a tattoo
- been pregnant/given birth
- had my wisdom teeth removed (because I don't have any!)
- learned how to play chess
Now it's your turn!
What are some things you've never done?
(Original post in Alphabet Salad.)
Laurel Regan blogs about life as she lives it at Alphabet Salad - "an eclectic assortment of rants & ramblings."
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Nate Berkus brings his celebrated style to LG’s premium line of kitchen appliances. See how our bloggers incorporated this style with with just a few simple tweaks. Enter "My Kitchen Needs Nate" contest for a chance to win an ultimate dream kitchen. Read more
Most Popular on Work/Life