Tuesday's To Do's
By Karen Sandoval CZT on May 21, 2013
My parents are coming Thursday! I'm so excited to get to spend some time with Mom and Don (my stepdad of 35 years). But I've got a ton of stuff to get ready before they get here. Of course, all I've been doing is cruising around on the net today. But I did jump up and get a start on things I need to do. So here we go
- Put clean sheets on bed and pillows half done
- Hang Michael's scrubs
Put dishes away Organize fiestaware by color
- Make a meal plan
- Go to Trader Joes and Brennans (Wednesday Stuff)
- Finish all the freaking laundry Making a dent!
Finish my planks (5 minutes to go out of 11!) Squat 150!
- Weed the gardens
- Plant the rest of the bulbs in containers still 2 bags of bulbs to go!
- Buy more dirt
- Make bed
- Take shower (ain't gonna happen)
- Get dressed
- Take some photos
- Play with the new Flickr! Woot!
- Reload dishwasher
- Fabreez the guest room (boys smell)
- Clean the deck
- plant New Mexican peppers
- Water dahlias
- Seperate the gardens into themes.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more
Most Popular on Work/Life
Recent Comments on Work/Life