Two Tens From BlogHer12
By KarenLynnn on August 08, 2012
Make that one ten and an eight please. Here are my yay's and nay's from BlogHer12.
Things I loved about BlogHer12
- The hugs.
- POTUS, Martha, Katie, Soledad, VOTY
- Elisa and Lisa knowing who I was
- Meeting my lady friends from Chatter
- Seeing "underwear man" in NYC
- The elevator situation
- The food at the VOTY reception
- 26 dollar chicken burger in the lobby bar (how would I like that done? cooked please)
- Noise level in the Grand Ballroom during Speed Dating
- The cattiness (just one incident, that was enough)
- The lady who pushed her way past me in the food line at Social Fiesta
- The cab driver who charged us 70.00 from Laguardia to the Hilton
- Saying goodbye
- Losing a Diamond
How about you? What did you love? What did you loath?
More Like This
Recent Posts by KarenLynnn
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Sparkling ICE is a bold flavored sparkling water that truly delivers on taste and contains just the right amount of fizz. Read our bloggers' posts and get more details on how you can enter the Flavor Face Off plus find out more about the delicious flavors that Sparkling ICE has to offer. Read more