Two Tens From BlogHer12
Make that one ten and an eight please. Here are my yay's and nay's from BlogHer12.
Things I loved about BlogHer12
- The hugs.
- POTUS, Martha, Katie, Soledad, VOTY
- Elisa and Lisa knowing who I was
- Meeting my lady friends from Chatter
- Seeing "underwear man" in NYC
- The elevator situation
- The food at the VOTY reception
- 26 dollar chicken burger in the lobby bar (how would I like that done? cooked please)
- Noise level in the Grand Ballroom during Speed Dating
- The cattiness (just one incident, that was enough)
- The lady who pushed her way past me in the food line at Social Fiesta
- The cab driver who charged us 70.00 from Laguardia to the Hilton
- Saying goodbye
- Losing a Diamond
How about you? What did you love? What did you loath?
ADD A COMMENT
Simply Beverages™ use never-from-concentrate juices in all of their beverages. And they never add any preservatives, colors or artificial flavors. Read our bloggers' posts and find fun beverage recipes you can serve this summer! Plus get a chance to win $100. Read more