Two Tens From BlogHer12
By KarenLynnn on August 08, 2012
Make that one ten and an eight please. Here are my yay's and nay's from BlogHer12.
Things I loved about BlogHer12
- The hugs.
- POTUS, Martha, Katie, Soledad, VOTY
- Elisa and Lisa knowing who I was
- Meeting my lady friends from Chatter
- Seeing "underwear man" in NYC
- The elevator situation
- The food at the VOTY reception
- 26 dollar chicken burger in the lobby bar (how would I like that done? cooked please)
- Noise level in the Grand Ballroom during Speed Dating
- The cattiness (just one incident, that was enough)
- The lady who pushed her way past me in the food line at Social Fiesta
- The cab driver who charged us 70.00 from Laguardia to the Hilton
- Saying goodbye
- Losing a Diamond
How about you? What did you love? What did you loath?
More Like This
Recent Posts by KarenLynnn
Most Popular on BlogHer