Unique Handmade Stocking Stuffer Ideas
By soapdeli on November 25, 2011
Featured Member Post
Christmas will be here before you know it. And while it's usually the big gifts we tend to give the most thought to, don't forget the little things for stuffing those stockings! There's no reason stocking stuffers need to be everyday and droll. Take a little time to browse and purchase something fun for the most unique stocking stuffers ever. Here are a few ideas for terrific, handmade stocking stuffers I've discovered.
1. The ECO BOXY Camera Keychains from Sweet Treats - Cute, quirky and handmade, this lovely little keychain fits easily into a Christmas stocking and is perfect for photography fans.
2. Zombie Legs in the Book Unusual Art Bookmark from my BOOKmark - Zombie fans and readers will go crazy for this unique stocking stuffer. This handmade bookmark resembles zombie legs that peek out from the reader's pages!
3. Set of 8 Crayon Rings from Oh My Lucky Star - By far some of the coolest crayons ever, these handmade crayons are shaped like rings that can be worn or colored with. Include a set in your child's stocking or gift some to your favorite hottie.
4. Caramel Nutmeg Lip Balm from Etiquette Bath and Body Products - This handmade lip balm is seasonally flavored with spicy nutmeg and warm creamy caramel and crafted with natural ingredients to keep chapped lips happy even during December's worst weather. Perfect for an adult or child's Christmas stocking.
5. Green and Red Dots Glass Stash Jar from Infinite Cosmos - A lovely handmade, hand blown glass jar perfect for decorating a small space or keeping tiny treasures or prescription pills. Perfect for glass and vessel collectors as well.
6. Le Fox Stud Earrings from le animale - Tell her just how foxy she is with a pair of handmade fox shaped earrings she'll wear anytime of the year!
If you have a friend or family member who is a fan of handmade bath and body products, consider the handmade shea butter soaps and handmade goat milk lotions from Rebecca's Soap Delicatessen for their stocking stuffers. Right now, Rebecca's Soap Delicatessen is having a HUGE SALE with most handmade soaps marked down from $5 to between $2.50 and $4 each. Select handmade goat milk lotions are also on sale. In addition, use coupon code: 2011HOLIDAY through December 31, 2011 and save an EXTRA 30% OFF sales prices when you spend just $35 or more. Shop Rebecca's Soap Delicatessen now.
And, for more unique stocking stuffer ideas, be sure to follow my Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas Board on Pinterest. You can also find more great stocking stuffer ideas at Soap Deli News Blog. What are some of your favorite unique ideas for stuffing those Christmas stockings?
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on DIY
Dulux Visualizer Reviews
Dulux has made choosing colours for your personal space easier. The augmented reality technology then allows you to see the colours live in your home. Picture it before you paint it! See how our bloggers used this to bring color to their homes.