unique wedding ideas
By aprilanne147 on May 06, 2012
I've always been quasi-obsessed with weddings. I've had a wedding "notebook" since I was little documenting all of my ideas and thoughts about my big day.
Since I discovered Pinterest, my little notebook has turned into a little wedding pin board. My, my, how technology has changed.
Since I derive lots of my weddingspiration from other people's ideas, I thought those of you with a date looming might get inspired by some of my favorite ideas. Here are some of my favorite wedding-themed pins from Pinterest.
1. I love the idea of tables lit from the bottom or with twinkle lights. GORG.
Up-lit ruffled tables!
Tables with twinkle lights.
2. Mason jars are useful for so many wedding things.
Mason jars with ripped tissue paper mod-podged on them and candles inside. So pretty!
Hanging Mason jars with water and flower blooms.
3. Colorful bouquets are a necessity on my big day.
4. Cardigans on brides. So modern, yet so vintage.
5. Unusual locations are not only interesting, but also more moderately priced.
A wedding at the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher. (my work!!!)
At a museum or historical site.
So, there are some of my favorite ideas for weddings. What are some of best ideas you received from another person?