unique wedding ideas
By aprilanne147 on May 06, 2012
I've always been quasi-obsessed with weddings. I've had a wedding "notebook" since I was little documenting all of my ideas and thoughts about my big day.
Since I discovered Pinterest, my little notebook has turned into a little wedding pin board. My, my, how technology has changed.
Since I derive lots of my weddingspiration from other people's ideas, I thought those of you with a date looming might get inspired by some of my favorite ideas. Here are some of my favorite wedding-themed pins from Pinterest.
1. I love the idea of tables lit from the bottom or with twinkle lights. GORG.
Up-lit ruffled tables!
Tables with twinkle lights.
2. Mason jars are useful for so many wedding things.
Mason jars with ripped tissue paper mod-podged on them and candles inside. So pretty!
Hanging Mason jars with water and flower blooms.
3. Colorful bouquets are a necessity on my big day.
4. Cardigans on brides. So modern, yet so vintage.
5. Unusual locations are not only interesting, but also more moderately priced.
A wedding at the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher. (my work!!!)
At a museum or historical site.
So, there are some of my favorite ideas for weddings. What are some of best ideas you received from another person?
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Home & Garden
Recent Comments on Home & Garden