UPDATE: BlogHer '13 Registration Is Open!
Update: Earlybird pricing for BlogHer '13 ended at midnight (Pacific) on November 7. We are currently offering a 25% discount off the current price. Go here for more information.
Today we are happy to open Earlybird registration for BlogHer '13, taking place between July 25-27, 2013 in Chicago, Illinois! As always, BlogHer has reserved a limited number of tickets at the lowest possible price -- a savings of $200 for bloggers -- for those of you who purchase between now and November 7th. Here are the details...
A Little About BlogHer '13
Our Ninth Annual BlogHer Conference heads back to Chicago in 2013, and we're cooking up an even more diverse, exciting event than ever before.
This year, based on our experiences at BlogHer '11 in San Diego and BlogHer '12 in New York, we're planning to make the most of our two venues: McCormick Place and the Chicago Sheraton:
- Yes, we will repeat some popular programming -- as requested!
- Yes, we will create a lower-key conference environment at the Sheraton throughout the conference, for those of us who don't want to hang with thousands of our bloggy friends 24-7.
- Yes, we will have LOTS more room.
- Yes, we will have dedicated shuttles running between the two venues on a dedicated bus route that takes 10 minutes each way, so you don't have to miss a thing.
The idea is, as always, to allow you to build the conference experience you want and need. Want one day amidst the hubbub of the Expo and Convention Center and one more low-key day at the Sheraton? Done. You can spend as much or as little time in each venue as you prefer.
NEW FAQ About BlogHer '13 Registration [Please read before going to register!]
There will be some changes to our registration approach this year, so I'm going to explain what tickets are being made available now, and will change after Earlybird pricing ends:
What tickets are available now and for how long? And what do they include?
Today, we are opening the following full conference pass choices for Earlybird registration for BlogHer '13, which includes access to the full conference on Friday July 26 and Saturday July 27, including meals served, breaks, the Expo Hall, conference programming, and access (and drink tickets) for any official BlogHer parties taking place from Thursday, July 25 through Saturday, July 27.
- Earlybird Blogger Rate: $198 (Yes, the same $99/day price since 2005!) This price increases to $398 on November 8th.
- Earlybird Company Rate: $898 (For brands, marketers, agencies, and other organizations.) This price increases to $1,098 on November 8th.
In addition, the following special-rate passes also are available (these prices will not increase after November 7th):
- Full-time Student Rate: $99 (150 slots available)
- Self-Sponsored Rate: $598 (This is the rate for you if you don't want your ticket subsidized by our many corporate sponsors.)
In addition, the following limited-access tickets are available:
- Expo Only: $75 (Access to Expo Spaces, Sponsor Suites, and Evening at the Expo on Thursday, July 25.)
- Expo+Party: $149 (Access to Expo Spaces, Sponsor Suites, and any official BlogHer parties taking place from Thursday, July 25-Saturday, July 27.)
What happens after Earlybird pricing ends?
When Earlybird pricing ends at midnight Pacific time, November 7th, you can expect to see a price increase for both Blogger and Company Rates. The Blogger Rate will increase to $398, and the Company Rate will increase to $1,098.
We will also be opening registration for our pre-conference programming days (Pathfinder Day, HealthMinder Day...and perhaps even a NEW pre-conference day)!
What about ticket transfers?:
To help you make your decision, we have updated our ticket transfer policy as follows:
We'll transfer tickets free of charge up until one month before the conference (June 25, 2013). After that date, and new for 2013, we'll still accommodate transfers, but we'll charge a $25 ticket transfer fee.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Elisa Camahort
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on BlogHer Conferences
Recent Comments on BlogHer Conferences