valentines cake pops DIY
By noni_baumann on January 24, 2013
stole my heart.
we had some leftover sponge cake the other day, so I just made a little experiment which came out quite well I think... I would name the result "heart & arrow paperstraw cake pops for valentines day" (maybe I should work a bit on the conciseness of the name:)...)
1. cut some triangles out of some sponge cake slices (should not be freshly baked, because otherwise it decays)
2. use paperstraws as cake pop stems
3. glaze the triangles, let them dry
4. if you like you can use some extra frosting decor,...
5. cut out and fold paper hearts, cut fringes on the edges
6. glue the folded heart on the stem
la voilà !!!
More Like This
Recent Posts by noni_baumann
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Crafts
Recent Comments on Crafts