Valentine's Day Bulletin Board
By mommaowls on January 14, 2013
Here is a great idea submitted by Kit of Pittsboro, Indiana.
This “sweet” bulletin board idea would be perfect in your church for Valentine’s Day. For a school bulletin board, you could change the wording to something like, “1st Graders are so sweet” or “Valentine’s Day is so sweet.”
You will need:
- White craft paper
- Red border
- Diecut letters
- Plain white paper plates
- Red paint & paintbrushes (or markers)
- Plastic wrap
- Ribbon of your choice
- Various hearts (foam or paper doilies)
- First, determine how many paper plate “peppermints” will fit on your bulletin board. Paint the back side of each plate in a cute design. Allow to dry. Put a layer of plastic wrap on the bottom and top of your plate. Cinch together the 2 sides and tie with ribbon.
- Staple the white craft paper and red border to the bulletin board. Place the letters where you want them.
- Staple your peppermint plates all over your board and mix in some other decorative hearts.
Amber Tincher and Amy Leckrone
Co-founders Camp Mommawatchi
More Like This
Recent Posts by mommaowls
Most Popular on BlogHer
Hearing your baby laugh is the most amazing sound. Discover why baby laughter is so important, your baby’s own Baby Laugh Index™, and much more at www.babylaughindex.com.BlogHer and Bright Starts™ asked 10 bloggers to share what kind of laugh their kids have and to try out one of these fun toys: the Jungle Fun Ball Climber™, the Hide 'n Spin Monkey™, or the 3-in-1 Step 'n Ride Lion™ . Check out their posts and learn how you could win one too! Read more
Most Popular on Family
Recent Comments on Family