Valentine's Day Bulletin Board
By mommaowls on January 14, 2013
Here is a great idea submitted by Kit of Pittsboro, Indiana.
This “sweet” bulletin board idea would be perfect in your church for Valentine’s Day. For a school bulletin board, you could change the wording to something like, “1st Graders are so sweet” or “Valentine’s Day is so sweet.”
You will need:
- White craft paper
- Red border
- Diecut letters
- Plain white paper plates
- Red paint & paintbrushes (or markers)
- Plastic wrap
- Ribbon of your choice
- Various hearts (foam or paper doilies)
- First, determine how many paper plate “peppermints” will fit on your bulletin board. Paint the back side of each plate in a cute design. Allow to dry. Put a layer of plastic wrap on the bottom and top of your plate. Cinch together the 2 sides and tie with ribbon.
- Staple the white craft paper and red border to the bulletin board. Place the letters where you want them.
- Staple your peppermint plates all over your board and mix in some other decorative hearts.
Amber Tincher and Amy Leckrone
Co-founders Camp Mommawatchi
More Like This
Recent Posts by mommaowls
Most Popular on BlogHer