Valentine's Day Gifts For Kids
By Daily_Messes on January 22, 2013
I can remember my Dad bringing Mom flowers for Valentine's Day. My Mom and Dad would also get us something, usually a card and a box of chocolates. It made us feel special and part of the Valentine's Day celebration.
There are a lot of gift ideas you can give your kids to let them know they are loved and so they feel special on Valentine's Day too!
- Valentine's Day Rubber Ducks. These are great for someone who loves rubber ducks, or just for bath time fun!
- Stuffed Animal Love Monkey. There are a few other types of stuffed heart print animals by the same manufacturer.
- Lego Valentine's Gift Box. This looks super cute. You put together a Lego gift box and can place additional gifts or candy inside.
- New game for the iPad. There are a ton of fun free and inexpensive games available.
- Minnie's Valentine
- Happy Valentine's Day, Curious George
- The Biggest Kiss
- How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You. I love this series of books!
- Scooby Doo: A Very Scary Valentine's Day
- Scooby Doo: Vanishing Valentines
- Scooby Doo: Valentine's Day Dognapping
- Have a cookie bouquet sent just to them! My husband sent one of these to me and the boys one year and we loved it! We've used Cookies By Design before and have success with the cookies and delivery. Another online cookie delivery service is Cheryls.com, which has some really cute Valentine's Day ideas.
- For something easy, make heart shaped pancakes for dinner. Optional: add red food coloring, chocolate chips or M&M's. Top with whipped cream for an awesome kid's Valentine's Day dinner.
- Make a heart shaped pizza for dinner. You can make a large heart pizza for the whole family or individual pizzas and let the kids decorate their own!
- For a really easy dessert, try ice cream sandwiches! Roll the edges of the ice cream sandwiches in pink, red, or other Valentine's Day themed sprinkles. Wrap a strip of wax paper around and tie with a bow.
- OLDER KIDS: Older kids can be hard to shop for, especially teens. I still loved getting my box of chocolate, but here are some other ideas if you need them!
- Gift Card to their favorite store
- Nail polish
- Movie passes
- Gas card
*For more Valentine's Day ideas, check by the blog!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mary Kay® Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco, created 2 stunning looks featured on Project Runway. Our bloggers had a wonderful time recreating the Sculpted Look where the focus is on the lips and the brow and the Bronze Glow look where the focus is on the eyes and cheeks. Read our bloggers' posts and see how they recreated these looks plus get a chance to win a Mary Kay® prize pack! Read more
Most Popular on Family
Marshalls Reviews & Giveaway
Have you shopped for your children's Back to School outfits? Marshalls carries the latest trends that your stylish kids will love! Read our bloggers' reviews and see why they chose Marshalls plus get a chance to win a $100 Marshalls gift card.