Vegan Pie for Everyone! NaBloPieMo Meets Vegan MoFo
By Julie Ross Godar on November 10, 2010
BlogHer Original Post
To celebrate -- and because I have eaten my body weight in butter already this month, and there's still 21 days of pie to go and, er, Thanksgiving -- a vegan pie-o-rama!
BlogHers And Their Vegan Pies
- Kathy of Healthy Happy Life rounded up 7 vegan pie recipes for Pi Day (3/14, doncha know)
- In the awesome Project Just Desserts: Veganizing Top Chef! series, Vegansaurus posted an amazing-looking fried lemon pie
- SusanV at Fat Free Vegan Kitchen has wee Thanksgiving treats: vegan pumpkin pie bites
- Samantha at Novel Eats goes traditional with vegan apple pie
- Lindsay at Happy Herbivore has whole wheat veggie biscuit pot pie
- Bryanna at Notes from the Vegan Feast Kitchen made a very clever vegan lemon meringue pie
- Kim at The Veggie Gal made an raw strawberry pie with a raw nut crust
- Crystal at That Vegan Blog made a "luscious and decadent" vegan chocolate crème pie
- Monica at Smarter Fitter has a recipe for vegan oat-nut pie crust that looks umamilicious
NaBloPieMo Pie of the Day: Vegan Cauliflower-Onion
I'm in. It's in the oven now.
Do you have a favorite vegan pie recipe? Post it in the comments!
Have you seen all the pies I've blogged so far this month? I'm talking about pie every day in November at the Month of Pies archive.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Julie Ross Godar
Most Popular on BlogHer
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! AND it keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' experiences with the FoodSaver® System and see why you should get one for your home. Plus get a chance to win $100 Visa gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Food
Success Rice Farms Reviews & Giveaways
Success® Rice is the ORIGINAL no mess, no measure boil-in-bag rice that cooks perfectly every time and is ready in 10 minutes. Read our bloggers' posts and see how they make hearty meals by adding Success® Rice into their favorite recipes plus get a chance to win $100.