Vegan Pie for Everyone! NaBloPieMo Meets Vegan MoFo
To celebrate -- and because I have eaten my body weight in butter already this month, and there's still 21 days of pie to go and, er, Thanksgiving -- a vegan pie-o-rama!
BlogHers And Their Vegan Pies
- Kathy of Healthy Happy Life rounded up 7 vegan pie recipes for Pi Day (3/14, doncha know)
- In the awesome Project Just Desserts: Veganizing Top Chef! series, Vegansaurus posted an amazing-looking fried lemon pie
- SusanV at Fat Free Vegan Kitchen has wee Thanksgiving treats: vegan pumpkin pie bites
- Samantha at Novel Eats goes traditional with vegan apple pie
- Lindsay at Happy Herbivore has whole wheat veggie biscuit pot pie
- Bryanna at Notes from the Vegan Feast Kitchen made a very clever vegan lemon meringue pie
- Kim at The Veggie Gal made an raw strawberry pie with a raw nut crust
- Crystal at That Vegan Blog made a "luscious and decadent" vegan chocolate crème pie
- Monica at Smarter Fitter has a recipe for vegan oat-nut pie crust that looks umamilicious
NaBloPieMo Pie of the Day: Vegan Cauliflower-Onion
I'm in. It's in the oven now.
Do you have a favorite vegan pie recipe? Post it in the comments!
Have you seen all the pies I've blogged so far this month? I'm talking about pie every day in November at the Month of Pies archive.