Vintage Home: Apple Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of egg substitute
- 1/2 cup reduced fat molasses
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 8x8-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and spices in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
Beat margarine and molasses with an electric mixer on high speed for 1 minute
Add egg substitute and valinna and beat on high speed for 30 seconds. Mixture will be very liquid.
Add SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener and beat on medium speed until very smooth, for 1 1/2 minutes
Add flour mixture and applesauce nd beat on low speed unti mixed (about 45 seconds).
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.