We can do something to stop the insanity of forced abortions abuse of children, right here and now in America.
By Sautez on October 03, 2011
I am here to allow you to do something super positive for kids in the US. The group of Scientology enforces aborions on it's female staff and abuses children. It also still forces families to disconnect fomr one another! No kidding! This is horribly true but we can do something about it. The links at the bottom are for your edification. We just need to sign this valid petition with only 5,000 sigs to the President of the United States and Scientology will be investigated by the US gov. The links are safe and absolutely no spam.
I know about most of the abuses of Scientology because I was there and suffered terribly for it. Some of the reading from the links below can be hard to take. Evil done to children is extremely distasteful but your heart will bleed for these kids and you will want to do something about it. Here's your chance. Thanks to all of who take a minute to sign and a few more minutes to read some of the other links. Were over 2,000 sigs already and need help to get this sewed up. We can save women and kids this is happening to today.
Blessings to you and your families,
First the links to sign: https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/%21/petition/examine-government%E2...
Then the links that prove the abuses:
- Scientology Religious "Order" called "Sea Orgs" Forced Abortions on Members November 10, 2009, Randy Sly, Catholic Online
- Church of Scientology: No kids allowed June 13, 2010, Joe Childs, St. Petersburg Times
- Ex-Scientology Kids Share Their Stories April 24, 2008, Lisa Fletcher, ABC News
- Former Scientologists Claim Coerced Abortions, Child Labor Inside Church April 1, 2009, Nathan Baca, Part 10, KESQ.com (Any working link to a copy of this?)
- Judge dismisses two lawsuits aimed at Scientology August 6, 2010, Thomas C. Tobin, St. Petersburg Times
- Leaving the Fold / Third-generation Scientologist grows disillusioned with faith February 12, 2001, Don Lattin, San Francisco Chronicle
- Scientologists pushed abortions, women say July 14, 2010, Staff, Baptist Press
- The Unanswered Question: Did Scientology Force Abortions? June 15, 2010, Randy Sly, Catholic Online
- Women Say Scientology Forced Them to Have Abortions June 14, 2010, Trevor Persaud, Christianity Today
More Like This
Recent Posts by Sautez
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Work & Life
Recent Comments on Work & Life