A Week in Review - August 21, 2009
By Lori Luna on August 21, 2009
BlogHer Original Post
Another fabulous and productive week here at BlogHer and here are the highlights...
BlogHer Food - today we were able to open up the waitlist and add more bloggers for BlogHer Food! We are taking names off the waitlist in order they were received - keep an eye on your inbox!
Finally, we will have a bookstore at BlogHer Food. If you are attending or speaking and have a book you would like to have at the event, let me know and we'll work on adding it to our inventory.
BlogHer '09 - Unfortunately some of our sessions did not get caputred via liveblogging <I know, it was a bummer> so we have had those sessions transcribed and they are up for your viewing pleasure! Here are the sessions:
- Room of Your Own - Your Blog is Great, Get People to Know About It
- Identity/Passions - The Transformational Power of Blogging
- Room of Your Own - Women of Color and Marketing
- Leadership - The BlogHer ’09 International Activist BlogHer Scholarship Winners Share Their Work
- Leadership - Green and Eco-Blogging sponsored by: Michelin
- General Session - Closing Keynote
BlogHer '10 - Woo Hoo! You can now book your hotel room online at the New York Hilton for BlogHer '10! Please note we have added a question about room drops on the first page of the registration process. Remember, it's $199 for single AND double occupancy and FREE in room WiFi (for everyone!).
As always, if you have questions, please let me know.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone :-)
More Like This
Recent Posts by Lori Luna
Most Popular on BlogHer
August 22, 2014 - 6:00am by JennaHatfield
August 21, 2014 - 8:00am by Lori Luna
August 21, 2014 - 6:00am by JennaHatfield
August 20, 2014 - 5:17am by JennaHatfield
August 11, 2014 - 11:43am by kimberlyblessing