Weekend Tips 9+1
1. Kate Moss Topshop collection is finally out!!! We love this sexy fringe black dress. You know you want it!
2. It’s the wedding season again. I’ve never liked classic brides hairstyle, i love extra natural, messy hair and keeping it simple. Here are some great styles you can do it yourself, without spending too much money on hairdresser. Not only for brides!
3. With colorful embroidery and a comfortable low-rise fit, Stella McCartney’s set of seven briefs will make a playful and pretty addition to your lingerie drawer. This feminine set will also make a chic gift.
4. Have you already seen Bobbi Brown Uber Pink Collection? We LOVE this Pretty Pink Blush, for fresh and healthy glow. It’s Limited Edition, hurry up!
5. Mother’s Day is getting closer, here are 26 crafts she’ll love!
6. If you prefer buying her something, Dogeared beautiful necklace offers a charming look and words of wisdom, making a great gift for a loved one. I choose this one, because my mom rules and there’s nothing she can’t do!
7. Tea time is much more better with a little bit of gin! Our favorite Spring cocktail here.
8. 10 things every woman need at home.
9. Relaxation is essential for getting a good night’s sleep, and This Works’ pillow spray has been formulated with this in mind. The soothing blend of Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Camomile essential oils will help calm the mind in preparation for a restorative slumber. Let me tell you the secret – this really works!!!
What’s your paradise?
WEAR EAT LOVE by Martina