What are Your Bug Bite Remedies?
By Melissa Ford on June 03, 2013
BlogHer Original Post
Scratch scratch scratch scratchscratchscratch.
It's mosquito season, which means that you're likely spending dozens of nights waking up at 2 am with your ankles aflame, cursing the tiny bugs that cause so much discomfort. Here at BlogHer, we've been compiling our [mostly] tried and true remedies for dealing with bug bites:
- Melissa: Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment: rub some on and try not to scratch at it before it dries.
- Jenna: Benadryl Itch Cooling Gel: at least until it wears off.
- Julie: topical hydrocortisone, ice, oral Benadryl, and Aveeno bath packets: a four-step approach.
- Rita: Baking soda and water poultice: relief!
- Grace: Tiger Balm: works for me.
Let us know in the comment section -- what works for you to treat the itchiness of bug bites?
More Like This
Recent Posts by Melissa Ford
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Health
Recent Comments on Health
By Lisa Thomson