What to bring to BlogHer Food '11
Have you all seen the BlogHer Food '11 Pre-conference Guide? If not, you should check it out! It has all the info you'll need to prepare for the conference next week, including a handy packing list. I'm reposting the packing list here. Did I miss anything? Anything you'd like to add? Let us know in the comments!
- Comfortable shoes, at least two pairs (We actually recommend bringing shoes with varying heel heights. This keeps your feet from being stuck in the same position for the entire two days.)
- A camera (be sure to tag any photos you upload with “BlogHerFood11”)
- Business cards with your blog’s URL and/or Twitter handle
- The address and phone number of the venue (210 Peachtree NW, Atlanta, GA) and the hotel you’re staying at (if different from the conference hotel)
- Email and phone number of friends/bloggers/roomies you plan to meet-up with
- Your laptop, iPad or a notebook
- Chargers and power-cords for all your electronics (phone, camera, laptop, etc.)
- Your BlogHerFood ’11 registration confirmation
- Your I.D.
- A general idea of what sessions you’re planning to attend (hint: you can use our handy scheduler on page 12 of the guide to help plan your days)
- A power strip, if you can manage it
- Extra room in your suitcase for bringing stuff home with you
- Pens/pencils for making notes, even just on business cards, to remind you of who you met and what you discussed
- Your blog “pitch”