What to Do in Case You Miss the Rapture
Re 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Re 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Re 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Re 22:20 ¶ He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Google drew my attention to this post from 2010 while I was over at AVBBF. It was written by brother Rick Schworer and the details herein apply to the time that God the Father actually does see fit to send His Son for His Bride, the church. Are you ready for when it finally does occur?
What to Do in Case You Miss the Rapture
1. Prepare to die. Throughout the Tribulation period, which is what follows the rapture, nearly four billion people will die according to Revelation. What that means to you is, that if are in it right now, do not plan on making it out.
2. Read the King James Bible. Realize you are a hopeless sinner in need of a Savior, Jesus Christ. Believe He died, was buried, and rose again. Ask Him to forgive you of your sins, and the best way you know how receive Him into your heart. Make the KJB your best friend, there will be plenty of false Christs out there, don't trust anyone or anything but the KJB.
3. Educate yourself a little on what is coming in the next seven years. In the first three and a half years, expect chaos, famine, disease, earthquakes, and plenty of war. Don't be fooled, it won't be nice. Once the three and half year mark hit, things will go from bad to worse. The World Church will be replaced, and now everyone will have to worship what the Bible calls the Antichrist. If you don't worship him and take his mark, you get your head cut off. Also expect strange creatures and supernatural plagues, that is God judging the Earth.
4. Become a fanatic. You know the truth; don't sit on your hands. In Revelation chapter seven, you'll see a lot of people get saved during this time. Get in on it! Share the hope you have of Jesus Christ returning openly while you still can!
5. Liquidate everything. There is no point in owning as much stuff as you have, sell it and prepare to enter survival mode by the middle of the Tribulation period. You'll have to be vigilant, adaptive, and resourceful. Your money will be useless in a few years, so spend it on what you'll need then. It's going to take a lot more than a shotgun and a mattress stuffed full of beef jerky to endure to the end. If you can, get yourself over to the Middle East and find a way to live in a place called Petra.
6. Stay away from organized state religion. There will be a World Church that may offer peace and hope, but it's only there to keep you occupied with a false sense of security. The truth is in the King James Bible, the same place it has always been. Beware of false prophets.
7. Do not take the mark. A new monetary system will be introduced by the world leader, and it will involve taking something on your right hand or your forehead. It has something to do with the number "666", and it is a mark of allegiance to the beast. If you don't take it, they'll torture and kill you; if you do take it, you'll go to Hell. No matter what, do not take it. Fear not him that is able to destroy body, but Him that is able to destroy both body and soul in Hell.
8. Do everything you can to help the Jews. They are God's chosen race, and part of reason for this Tribulation period is to bring them back to God, that is, for them to accept Jesus Christ as their Messiah. They will eventually, in fact, you'll probably hear some amazing stories about a group of 144,000 soul winners and then two other men somewhere around the middle of the Tribulation.
9. Live life every day in anticipation of the Lord's return. Encourage yourself every day in His word, in prayer, and with other believers. Some of the greatest Saints of all time will come out of this period, and if you're fortunate, you may be one of them.
10. Put regret behind you. You live in the most horrific period of time ever known. Jesus said there's never been a time like it before, and there will never be a time like it again. If you manage to survive the first six months you can consider yourself extremely fortunate. You can't do anything about it now, you probably had a chance to get saved before the rapture - and if you didn't consider yourself very fortunate that you can now!
If you are reading this, and the rapture hasn't happened yet, you can do something and should do something about it now. If you don't you may never get another chance again, and your odds in the Tribulation are very slim at best. Read point number 2 of this list, and then read 1st Corinthians 15:1-8, Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, and Romans 10:9-13